RENOVATED COTTAGE – WITH ALL THE WATERSPORTS AT YOU FINGERTIPS
Designed to encompass the age, beauty, and characteristics this cottage not only has the ideal location it also has a lot to offer.
* Open plan living, kitchen, and dining
* Master bedroom with ensuite, and built-in robes
* 2 additional Bedrooms
* Landscaped gardens
* Remote garage with laundry at the rear
* Remote control front gate
* Beautiful timber floors
* Split system air conditioner in master bedroom
* Skylight in the kitchen
* Plenty of room for a boat, caravan or both
* Landscape gardens (low maintenance)
* Boat ramp and public park across the road
Land Size – 506 sqm
Council Rates – $ approx per annum
Market Rent – $600-$650 per week
Walking distance to local shops, schools, sporting fields, kids playground, and public transport.
Wake up and enjoy deciding what water sport you will enjoy. Simply pick up your kayak or paddleboard and walk across the road to the Tweed River. Lifestyle and location are second to none here.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are also within (8) minutes. Tweed Hospital, John Flynn is just a short drive.
A great opportunity is waiting here for you with this flat block, plenty of room for a pool and location location.