WANT THE BEST – HERE IT IS!!!
Terranora Village is nestled in a convenient location in the surroundings of manicures gardens where the birds sing and life is a breeze. This over 55’s village is a pleasure to call home. No ENTRY OR EXIT FEES.
– Immaculate presentation
– Large open plan living area
– Well-positioned kitchen
– Laundry off kitchen
– Double size bedroom on ground floor all with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with shower and bathtub on ground level
– Large separate area upstairs that can be master bedroom or guestroom with ensuite
– Lock up remote control garage
– Large fully screened El fresco area
– Solar panels
– 2 x Split system air conditioners
– Front Balcony
– Ceiling fans in bedroom 2 and living room
– Plenty of storage
Rates – $645.10 per quarter (discount of around $425pa for pensioner)
Body corp – $61.45pw (includes water usage and building insurance)
Moments down the road you have Seagulls League club, the local shops with Cafe, Bakery, Bottle shop, Butcher and restaurants. The Tweed River is just a stone throw as is the M1.
Kirra & Coolangatta are within 6km so you can enjoy a vast array of cafes & restaurants.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within (12) minutes (6.4km)
This Townhouse is located in a highly sort after village with a bus stop at your doorstep and extremely well-maintained grounds.
Call me to book your private viewing, this will not disappoint you. (no pets)