SOLD BY Sharon Smythe 0412 195 500
A PLACE TO CALL HOME – IMMACULATE AND READY FOR NEW OWNERS
Come home from a hard days work to this beautiful stylish home nestled in a convenient location of the elite part of Tweed Heads West in a quiet cul de sac, all conveniently located on the fringe of Coolangatta & Kirra.
This home also has extras you wouldn’t believe !!
One being ‘The Loft’ which is the perfect area would easily lend itself to being a perfect teenage retreat or rumpus room.
– Open plan kitchen dining
– Master with large ensuite
– 3 double size bedrooms all with built in robes
– 4th bedroom – study or nursery with BIR
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– Formal sunken lounge with tiles
– Central kitchen with walk-in pantry and modern appliances
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom with bath
– Lock up remote control garage w/ internal access and workbench
– Large fully screened El fresco area
– 20 Solar panels (5 kw converter)
– Front Balcony
– Ceiling fans in bedroom 2 and dining room
– Ducted heating and cooling (zoned)
– Alarm system
– Storage area under the veranda of 12m
– Side of the house has an area to park Caravan or Boat
– Low maintenance gardens
– Internal access to roof cavity via doors in the loft
– Colour bond roof newly restored
– Yard fully fenced and secure
Land Size – 693m2
Rates – $638.50.50 per quarter
Permanent Market Rent – $650 per week
Your home is in located in the desirable part of Tweed Heads West.
Moments down the road you have Seagulls League club, the local shops with Cafe, Bakery, Bottle shop, Butcher and restaurants. The Tweed River is just a stone throw as is the M1.
Kirra & Coolangatta are within 6km so you can enjoy a vast array of cafes & restaurants.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within (12) minutes (6.4km)