SOLD BY Sharon Smythe 0412 195 500
Click any image to enlarge
SOLD BY SHARON SMYTHE 0412 195 500
This stunning house is a mere 22 years old and has never been offered to the market. If you want all the boxes ticked look no further with its beautiful inground pool and a list of extras you will not need to lift a finger.
– Internal access via double remote garage
– Laundry with rear access
– Open plan kitchen, dining, living and formal lounge
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 more good size Bedrooms
– Spacious linen cupboard
– Outdoor entertaining from the kitchen area
ADDITIONAL FEATURES :
– a five burner ILVE natural gas cooktop that also has a full-size Stainless Steel Tepanyaki plate sitting over an elongated fish griddle burner.
– 2 draw fisher and Paykel dishwasher
– 3 car garage with remote
– 20 solar panels of electricity
– Solar hot water
– Large workshop area under the house
– Ceiling fans
– 2x Split system air conditioner
– Insulated ceilings
– Manicured gardens
– Gas stove and electric oven
– Salt Chlorinated pool
– Large usable rear yard
* Land 1057sqm
* Rates: $2407.40
* Market rent $750 per week
Lindisfarne Anglican School is within a stone throw and Terranora primary school just around the corner, a short drive further on will get you to Tumbulgum where the rivers meet and time stands still. Enjoy some quiet time a the pub with the locals.
Terranora Village Shopping Centre is a hop skip and jump which has The Pavilion Pub, petrol station, medical centre , childcare, IGA supermarket, hairdressers and a great coffee shop.
Major shopping at Tweed City & Banora Village is within (7) minutes, as too Tweed Hospital, golf & bowls club.
For those who enjoy their water sports or just love chilling at the beach, you can enjoy Fingal, D-Bah, Rainbow, Snapper & Kirra all within (12) minutes.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University is within (15) minutes.
A local bus stop is on the street.