SOLD BY Sharon Smythe 0412 195 500
BUY YOUR HOME IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BUILDINGS IN TWEED
This partially renovated apartment located at the mouth of the Tweed River with views over Leticia Spit, Cook Island, and Durnbah Beach. From the moment you walk in you will be drawn to the views of the Ocean, where you are often lucky enough to watch whales breaching or the dolphins teaching their calves.
This highly sought after building that can never be built out is waiting for an astute buyer to come along and call it home.
Please be aware the furniture is not the actual furniture in the unit.
– Expansive open plan air-conditioned living, dining, and kitchen
– Master bedroom with walk in robes, and ensuite
– Second bedroom with built in robes
– main bathroom & separate laundry
– Wrap around balcony
– Lift service to each floor that can only be accessed with security
– Secure basement for (1) vehicle
-Large swimming pool with heated Spa
-2 Saunas – toilets – showers
-Full-size tennis court
-BBQ area with kitchen facilities
-Security Entrance with video feed direct to the apartment
– Body Corporate $146.35.84 per week
– Rates $593.23per quarter
– Market rent $610 per week
– Built in 1982
– Extremely healthy sinking fund
This apartment is situated in a prime spot, offering specular views of the ocean, Jack Evan Boat Harbour, Tweed River or out to the Hinterlands.
The building is across the road from the Tweed Mall Shopping Centre & 750M to the Tweed Hospital.
In addition, you are within walking distance to Twin Towns for entertainment
Coolangatta for those who like a stroll and enjoy the cafes, RSL Bowls club and so much more
The Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport is 4 .5 km away & Southern Cross University is 4.7 km.
This apartment represents style, comfort, and value, ready to move in.
Life couldn’t be better than this!