SOLD BY Sharon Smythe 0412 195 500
SOLD BY SHARON SMYTHE 0412 195 500
HIGH ON THE HILL
POOL WITH VIEWS OUT TO THE OCEAN
If its views, great house, and pool, look no further. This home has been built to optimise its hilltop location with panoramic views over the Broadwater and out to the Sea.
This delightful split level family home is ideal for entertaining on its wide timber deck while your friend will be amazed at your view. This ever-changing view will surprise everyone with something different every time you look, from the sunrise to the full moon shimmering on the water, or sit back and watch the twinkle of lights by night.
-Large lounge room with high ceilings.
SPLIT TO TOP :
– Family living/dining room
– Powder room
– Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe
– Large covered decking
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Separate toilet
– Covered patio
– Salt water in ground 11-meter pool
– polished timber floors on upper level
– Quality carpets in Bedrooms
– Gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Mesh roll-down blinds on upper deck
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Remote garage with internal access
– Water tank
– Under house storage
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Rates $2544.801 per year
– Market rent $575-$600 per week
– Land size 736m2
With its beautiful sweeping panoramic views out to the ocean, Bilambil Heights is one of the hidden secrets and only a mere (12) mins to Coolangatta & Tweed Heads for major shopping, Hospital, Bowls & Golf. A short drive south will get you to Tumbulgum where the rivers meet and time stands still. Enjoy some quiet time a the pub with the locals.
Your quick stop local shopping can be found at the end of the street or down to Panorama Plaza which is opposite the Seagulls Services Club for entertainment.
In addition, you are within (15) minutes to Gold Coast beaches, Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University.